Hi everybody I’m Alessandro Rosa’, an italian guy graduated in Computer Engineering at the University of Padua.
I was born in nineteen eighty-something in the city of Rovereto, somewhere in the north of Italy. After finishing a High School diploma in Computer Science, I settled down in Padua to continue my studies. At the end of 2011 I finished a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering. Now I’m a Software Engineer.
Date of birth: 80s/90s
Computer Engineering MSc.
University of Padua
Computer Engineering BSc.
University of Padua
Sports: Ski Touring, Mountaineering
Computer Science: SW, HW, and cool stuff!
” I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.”
C# Middleware Development75%
Visual Studio 2015 appreciation100%
* Middleware .NET Developer. Web API 2, ASP.NET 4.6+
* Full Stack .NET Developer. Middleware WCF Services. Frontend technologies Silverlight, WPF and ASP.NET
* VMware Virtualization support
* Computer/Server network management and NMS (network monitoring system) expert
SAP IT Infrastructure Manager (since 2013):
* Understand and oversee the SAP infrastructure landscape including interfaces to third party systems
* Represent the main contact for specific SAP infrastructural questions
* Create, maintain and provide architectural documentation
* Coordinate external partners on infrastructure level.
* Ensure a smooth execution of system changes by providing knowledge and by focusing on a proper flow of information between parties
* Collaborate with designer SAP Business Application Project Manager covering the technical aspects
* Network wired and wireless (design and implementation) & NMS (Network Monitoring Systems). Products used: ProCurve, Fortinet, Riverbed and Cisco.
* HW Virtualization: especially WMware products.
* Scripting & process automation: Windows/Unix environment.
This time I wanted to build up a Cluster for GeoServer. Suppose to have
18 February, 2015 / ale Read More
Here my new pc. As every respectable nerd there have to be some overclocked stuff. Currently
27 January, 2015 / ale Read More
Since 2 weeks now I’m running the newest version of OpenNMS, the 1.12.1 .
12 February, 2014 / ale Read More
Since last month I’m studying a nice topic like the “High Availability” on Linux
12 May, 2013 / ale Read More