Hi everybody I’m Alessandro Rosa’, an italian guy graduated in Computer Engineering at the University of Padua.
I was born in nineteen eighty-something in the city of Rovereto, somewhere in the north of Italy. After finishing a High School diploma in Computer Science, I settled down in Padua to continue my studies. At the end of 2011 I finished a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering. Since then I’m a full time IT specialist.
My main tasks are software development, IT infrastructure monitoring/improvement, dealing customers bugs & issues and last but not least learning new technologies, frameworks and systems.
Date of birth: 80s/90s
Software Engineer, Systems Engineer & IT Architect
Computer Engineering MSc.
University of Padua
Sports: Ski Touring, Mountaineering
Computer Science: Software Design & Development, Hardware Management, and other cool stuff!
” I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.”
C# Middleware Development80%
ASP .NET Web API90%
* Middleware .NET Developer. Web API 2, ASP.NET 4.6+
* Docker newbie
* VMware Virtualization support. Fully proficient.
* Computer/Server network management and NMS (network monitoring system) expert.
* Google Cloud & Microsoft Azure management & delivery knowledge.
SAP IT Infrastructure Manager (since 2013):
* Understand and oversee the SAP infrastructure landscape including interfaces to third party systems
* Represent the main contact for specific SAP infrastructural questions
* Create, maintain and provide architectural documentation
* Coordinate external partners on infrastructure level.
* Ensure a smooth execution of system changes by providing knowledge and by focusing on a proper flow of information between parties
* Collaborate with designer SAP Business Application Project Manager covering the technical aspects
* Network wired and wireless (design and implementation) & NMS (Network Monitoring Systems). Products used: ProCurve, Fortinet, Riverbed and Cisco.
* HW Virtualization: especially WMware products.
* Scripting & process automation: Windows/Unix environment.
Few weeks ago I discovered that Amazon gives an unlimited space on its amazon
13 September, 2017 / ale Read More
Since few months I’m having fun on developing a middleware application with Java 8,
23 August, 2017 / ale Read More
This time I wanted to build up a Cluster for GeoServer. Suppose to have
18 February, 2015 / ale Read More
Here my new pc. As every respectable nerd there have to be some overclocked stuff. Currently
27 January, 2015 / ale Read More
Since 2 weeks now I’m running the newest version of OpenNMS, the 1.12.1 .
12 February, 2014 / ale Read More
Since last month I’m studying a nice topic like the “High Availability” on Linux
12 May, 2013 / ale Read More